Monday, May 23, 2011

Recipe: Marzetti Cole Slaw Dressing



In the U.S. culture is firmly set against the sun. The positive effects on the appearance - which surely can be achieved in different preparations brazujacymi - predominantly on health considerations. I remember, as in Poland, I used creams filitrami Nos. 8, 10, 12 or even 15th Such creams in the U.S. can not buy. Lowest available filter in sun creams are 30 - are also 45, 55, 65, 85 .. ;) 15 are automatically reflected in every face cream or it Chanel or Olay. Recently

colleague admiringly looked at me and she asked: "How you are doing that floating in the fresh air twice a week, you're not tan?". Let me add that this was just after my return from their visit to the beach in Mexico. She thought makes me a wonderful compliment, and it got me sad that I did not opalilam. ;)

Even recently withdrew its Lancome creams with filters for bronzing preparations - for surely, the customers at all the sun they should not dwell, and they should just sunbathe, these kremami.Tylko not yet examined the impact on health in May these agents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment