Friday, May 20, 2011

Can A 7 Month Old Baby Get Measles

against sunburn and other Vietnamese Pho Pack

At lunch today, one of my colleagues stated that her boyfriend has never ate Vietnamese food, and meanwhile one of my newest colleagues in the Vietnamese food wtajemniczylismy already during her second day on the job ... Hmm, interesting, and sometimes it remembers these "first times" - the first Chinese food, the first Italian gelato - and sometimes not at all. For example, I really do not know when the first time I ate Vietnamese cuisine - whether it was in some lovely Vietnamese cafe in Berkeley, or are in the dark and smoke-filled apartment in the labyrinthine streets of the Netherlands, where one could only get there by bike, or maybe the this island in Thailand, where it had arrived the night junk, watching in horror as the sleeping neighbors walk big cockroaches. I do not know, but it does not change the fact that Vietnamese food is tasty: rice noodles, 'spring rolls', a lot of basil, cilantro, cucumbers, carrots ... I inch, big bowls! Who would not tasted, no matter what was the first time. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment