Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Vacuum For Frieze Carpet

Pending Cash Out of interADmedia

June 3, 2009, I asked for cash out of interADmedia, the Account Balance at that time I have exceeded the minimum limit of $ 25. For more details, look at the picture below, the picture in interADmedia transaction.

But, until now, I have not received payment, whereas in the FAQ. Whereas in the FAQ interADmedia at number 8 is written as such:

8 / How long does my cashout requests take to be paid into my Paypal account?


earnest Cashouts be paid with 30 days of request. Please do not contact support Until you have waited a full 30 days.
Is not this already a month more? I just I sent a letter to the interADmedia and is awaiting a reply. Make friends who already receive or have information about the payment of hope interADmedia willing to share the information to me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment