Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tech Deck From Walgreens

Review on this Blog Accepted by Blogvertise

Happy once, when I on August 11, 2009 get an email from webmaster@blogsvertise.com. Blogvertise . For those who want to enroll in this PTR referral links please follow me in Sign Blogvertise. I highly recommend Blogvertise for bloggers who want to play the PTR. Of the many PTR that I follow, only Blogvertise which gives a good response to my blog that have a low traffic with Page Rank 2 of this. Evidenced by this blog and get a job review website review finally accepted. Review is an article entitled
Driver Repair Service for Your Computer. Here is a picture in the member area Blogvertise which proves that the articles have been accepted by admin Blogvertise.


Create the bloggers who've followed the PTR and have not gotten anything, do not despair, I was actually almost not parcaya that the article would be accepted, given that the article I published on June 23, 2009, and was received by admin August 11, 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment