Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kates Playground Swim

Confession bookish and awards:) and cards for dessert:)

first Whether a book was boring for you so that when it asleep?

Reply will be short, fortunately not:). I do not read anything that I absolutely do not hooked.

2. What book do you consider absolutely paramount, so that everyone should read?

Hmm .. One of them is in my opinion, "The Little Prince."

third Do you ever read a book at the expense of other activities such as cleaning, cooking, creation ..?


course:)). This, unfortunately, (as to whom he he) so addictive habit that forgets about God's world;)


My question goes to Damurka , Neither , Klaudensa and Marty:)):

  1. Are any of the book touched you, have had to tear through the process of reading?
  2. Replace the strangest place where you read a book.
  3. to read what the book most often come back?

I got from Elianki a whole lot of awards. Thank you darling: * I am glad are delighted that the development of any of my shows;)







And so it was not, I do nothing;):

0 comments:

Post a Comment